I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Product Review: Gen7Pets Monaco Stroller

982 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  PetGuide.com 
#1 ·

Hey doggy… need a ride? Lola is a dog who’s always on the move – that’s why she was so excited to try out the Gen7Pets Monaco Stroller for herself.

Velcro dogs like to stick right by their people. But mobility issues can often make that impossible. Whether it be hot pavement in the summer heat, crowded sidewalks, a high-traffic shopping area, a recuperating dog or an aging friend; having wheels for your pet makes sense.

As Lola’s mom, both her and I (not to mention her human siblings) were eager to test out the Monaco Stroller by Gen7Pets, a dog stroller that claims to offer a luxurious solution for both pet and people. Whether it be hot pavement in the summer heat, crowded situations, a farmers market, a recuperating dog or an aging friend; having wheels for your pet makes sense.

The Monaco Stroller by Gen7Pets features:

An easy-to-open canopy that conveniently pops up under the canopy hood (out of the pet’s way)

A removable basket for easy carrying and storage (which means you don’t need to empty basket to close the stroller). It also folds down, and includes carry straps

Sleek-looking, oval-style frame

Its lightweight aluminum frame weighs only 17 lb and can hold up to 60 lb

Easy one-handed folding operation

Wheels with shock absorbers; front convertible wheels can swivel or be fixed

Ergonomically designed handle provides more kick space when pushing

A pad made with soft simulated angora, making it easy to clean

A parent tray with covered lid and water bottle holders (can also comfortably hold a coffee cup or wine glass!)

Single rear brake system for extra safety

An interior compartment that includes two adjustable tethers

What does Lola think of her new wheels? Here’s what she thinks after her test drive.
Read more about the Product Review: Gen7Pets Monaco Stroller at PetGuide.com.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.